- Book Launch — The Grey Guide to Artist-Run Publishing & Circulation as part of 8e de Page Event (Montréal) As part of a 2017-2018 canadian launches tour, Artist-Run Centres and Collectives Conference (ARCA) will showcase The Grey...
- Read « FLOW TILLA THRILLA », keynote remarks delivered by HANK BULL at the opening of Flotilla, the biennial gathering of artist-run centres from across Canada in Charlottetown, on September 23, 2017. « What brings us together if not a...
- As part of a 2017-2018 canadian launches tour, Artist-Run Centres and Collectives Conference (ARCA) showcased The Grey Guide to Artist-Run Publishing & Circulation at the Vancouver Art Book Fair (VABF), from October 13 to 15, 2017. By the end of...
- An examination of selected international models of artist-run national arts service organizations commissioned by ARCA with support from the Leadership for Change program at the Canada Council for the Arts. The study was produced by MDR...
- Montreal, August 31st, 2017 — ARCA’s Annual Members’ Meeting will be held on Saturday September 23, 2017, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Florence Simmons Performance Hall, 140 Weymouth Street, Charlottetown, PEI. The Artist-Run Centres and...
- Montréal, March 22, 2017 — The Artist-Run Centres and Collectives Conference (ARCA) infers that Minister Morneau’s budget has honoured year 2 of his government’s five-year commitment to double the Canada Council for the Arts budget by 2021....
Subscribe to our mailing list
AAARC AARCA Advocacy AGAVF ARCCO Archives Art education Artist-Run Centres Artist-Run Publishing Art Publishing Atlantic region Awards Bibliographies CADAC Calls Canada Council for the Arts Canadian Arts Coalition CARFAC digital equity Fees Flotilla National Conference Funding Labour MANO MARCC Members Networking PAARC Performance Publishing RCAAQ report Research Residencies Space United-States Visual Arts Alliance
- Lancement du PETIT GRIS : guide de l'édition en art et de la distribution autogérée le samedi 13.01.18 @Artexte dès… https://t.co/Tv0Gow3Ari January 08, 2018 from Twitter Web Client
- l'arca dans la poche no 15 – Connecter quels publics canadiens avec les artistes? Lisez, partagez!… https://t.co/XbpqKv2CCo December 19, 2017 from Twitter Web Client
- l'arca in the loop #15—Connecting Which Canadian Audiences and Artists? Read and Share! https://t.co/f4XN0dIxVv https://t.co/AJUJ3NNzdl December 19, 2017 from Twitter Web Client
- RT @joe_cressy: With an overwhelming 36-2 majority, City Council just voted to establish a new creative facilities tax class in time for th… December 07, 2017 from Twitter for Android
- @cornell_kate @PGuildCanada @PACTtweets @opera_ca @OrchCanada @TAPA_TO @LitDistCo @twuc @CAMDO_ODMAC… https://t.co/sivwOOdTRS December 06, 2017 from Twitter for Android in reply to cornell_kate