ARCA connects the Canadian geographic, identity and disciplinary based artist-run associations that make up its membership.
ARCA collects evidence in support of the distinct role and value of artist-run centres in the field of visual arts.
ARCA produces resources for art professionals who identify with artist-run culture.
ARCA advocates for the long-term sustainability of the artist-run network.
- The Future of Conferences and Coming Together A message from Clayton Windatt, Executive Director of ARCA The Artist-Run Centres and Collectives Conference/La Conférence des collectifs et des centres d’artistes autogérés (ARCA) has been...
- What is an Artist-Run Centre? A new informational video designed for: Artist-run centres seeking private and corporate revenues Educators teaching students about the Canadian art system Advocates seeking to raise awareness among...
- Job Title: Artist-Run Centre Emerging Arts Coordinator (Multiple Positions) Organization: Artist-Run Centres and Collectives Conference / La Conférence des collectifs et des centres d’artistes autogérés (ARCA) Deadline for Applications:...
- Job Title: Education Coordinator Organization: Artist-Run Centres and Collectives Conference / La Conférence des collectifs et des centres d’artistes autogérés (ARCA) Deadline for Applications: October 1st, 2021 Position Start Date: October...
- to inform our approach for Lands to Travel Through Dear delegates and followers, A working committee of the Alberta Association of Artist-Run Centres (AAARC) has continued meeting throughout the year to discuss the impacts of COVID-19 on the...
- In recent weeks we have received several emails indicating that a 3rd party has solicited registration fees from ARCA members for a conference that does not exist. We have no evidence of a breach in security within our websites or emails, but...
Subscribe to our mailing list
AAARC AARCA Advocacy AGAVF ARCCO Archives Art education Awards Bibliographies CADAC Calls Canada Council for the Arts Canadian Arts Coalition Canadian Heritage CARFAC CHRC COVID19 digital equity Facilities Funding Human Resources MANO MARCC Networking PAARC PARCA Performance Publishing RCAAQ Research Residencies Taxation United-States Visual Arts Alliance
- @MyriamWares pour ton info, au lieu de audible https://t.co/O6UN7k9f8f September 17, 2020 from Twitter for Android in reply to MyriamWares
- ANNE BERTRAND BIDS FAREWELL TO ARCA 🌻🌹🌼 ANNE BERTRAND QUITTE L’ARCA. Read the press release / Lire le communiqué de… https://t.co/DXvSbKDhGM May 12, 2020 from Twitter Web App
- WEEKLY / COVID-19 / HEBDO #04 😷🦠🌈🪂📥✴️STAY IN THE LOOP ∞ https://t.co/8YPPNHdkR6 #artiste #artistruncentres… https://t.co/VQLjBZ7ZIg April 23, 2020 from Twitter Web App
- WEEKLY / COVID-19 / HEBDO #03 👾🌈📩📍🚨🧰💰🎯 STAY IN THE LOOP ∞ https://t.co/stcoyz0w2o #artiste #artistruncentres… https://t.co/lxfsZ5Oz3T April 16, 2020 from Twitter Web App
- En cette période de crise sanitaire, l’ARCA publiera une infolettre hebdomadaire pour éclairer les nouvelles mesure… https://t.co/axKCwAXD3B April 02, 2020 from Twitter Web App