ARCA connects the Canadian geographic, identity and disciplinary based artist-run associations that make up its membership.
ARCA collects evidence in support of the distinct role and value of artist-run centres in the field of visual arts.
ARCA produces resources for art professionals who identify with artist-run culture.
ARCA advocates for the long-term sustainability of the artist-run network.
- OPEN DATA—In our last chapter on the different levers of discoverability, we briefly examined the concept of linked data. For this third installment, we’ll take a closer look at open data. The concept is gaining ground within government and...
- NEWSLETTER: L’ARCA IN THE LOOP #29—à la UNE: ARCA is proud to collaborate with Montreal-based illustrator and animated filmmaker Diane Obomsawin, aka Obom, to bring to life our 2020 edition of l’arca dans la poche – in the loop...
- AGAVF (Association des groupes en arts visuels francophones) Appel de candidatures / 2e édition – Incubateur en commissariat / Été 2020 (French only) L’AGAVF lance un appel aux commissaires émergent.e.s pour participer à la 2e...
- FIFTEEN YEARS LATER by Edwin Janzen On the eve of ARCA’s fifteenth anniversary, we cracked open...
- January 23, 2020 Did our clickbait work? The use of attention-grabbing, intriguing, or even shocking headlines to lure readers to click on links is a clever trick used by marketers to increase advertising revenue by driving large numbers of...
- In August 2020, the Alberta Association of Artist-run Centres (AAARC) will partner with Artist-Run Centres and Collectives Conference (ARCA) to host a transnational gathering of artists and artist-run organizations, meeting in Calgary on Treaty...
Subscribe to our mailing list
AAARC AARCA Advocacy AGAVF ARCCO Archives Art education Awards Bibliographies CADAC Calls Canada Council for the Arts Canadian Arts Coalition Canadian Heritage CARFAC CHRC digital equity Facilities Funding Human Resources MANO MARCC Networking PAARC PARCA Performance Publishing RCAAQ Research Residencies Taxation United-States Visual Arts Alliance
- 📬 ARCA Needs Your Help! / L'ARCA sollicite votre aide! 📌Read our monthly newsletter / À lire dans notre infolettre… https://t.co/aBWuPJ1IcE February 21, 2020 from Twitter Web App
- l'arca in the loop 📌 dans la poche #29 :: Don't miss it! Ne la manquez pas! ---> Read & Share :: À lire & à partage… https://t.co/FWy3q9HvXS January 24, 2020 from Twitter Web App
- Happy Holidays to All!—Joyeuses Fêtes à tous! :: l’arca in the loop—Dans la poche#28 https://t.co/HWbleOtyVm… https://t.co/kZSzaOXTtA December 13, 2019 from Twitter Web App
- l’arca in the loop — dans la poche #27 + À LA UNE + Lands to Travel Through + Terres à traverser + More/Plus. >… https://t.co/zOwrHCmlTx November 12, 2019 from Twitter Web App
- Quick update re. Lacey prize: 51 nominations from far and wide, and a clear desire to acknowledge small orgs! https://t.co/jTb067leyc September 29, 2019 from Twitter for Android