ARCA connects the Canadian geographic, identity and disciplinary based artist-run associations that make up its membership.
ARCA collects evidence in support of the distinct role and value of artist-run centres in the field of visual arts.
ARCA produces resources for art professionals who identify with artist-run culture.
ARCA advocates for the long-term sustainability of the artist-run network.
- — CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS / VOLUME 2 MTL: ART AND THE BOOK Deadline: September 24, 2019 The Artist-Run Centres and Collectives Conference (ARCA) invites publishing artist-run centres to submit their publications to VOLUME 2 MTL: ART...
- In October 2018, ARCA was awarded financial assistance in the amount of $143,534 over three years from the Strategic Initiatives component of the Canada Cultural Investment Fund to develop ARCA and its membership of small arts organizations’...
- Lacey Price acknowledges the hard work in ARCs/Le Prix Lacey récompense le travail des CAAs + Internship at ARCA/Stage à l’ARCA + Coast-to-coast news from the ARCs & collectives network/Des nouvelles du réseau des CAAs et des...
- May 30, 2019 — From May to August 2018, the Artist-Run Centres and Collectives Conference/Conférence des collectifs et des centres d’artistes autogérés (ARCA), Canadian Artist Representation/Le Front des artistes canadiens (CARFAC), and...
- Under the Respectful Workplaces in the Arts banner (respectfulartsworkplaces.ca), the Cultural Human Resources Council (CHRC) announces two training videos on workplace harassment in the arts: one for employers – including Boards of Directors...
- L'ARCA IN THE LOOP #24 : Atlantic Special Edition ——— News + Call for proposals + CFAT national survey on mobile technology needs. > Read...
Subscribe to our mailing list
AAARC AARCA Advocacy AGAVF ARCCO Archives Art education Awards Bibliographies CADAC Calls Canada Council for the Arts Canadian Arts Coalition Canadian Heritage CARFAC CHRC digital equity Facilities Funding Human Resources MANO MARCC Networking PAARC Performance Publishing RCAAQ Research Residencies Taxation United-States Visual Arts Alliance
- Call for Submissions ·· Appel à soumissions ·· VOLUME 2 MTL ·· Art & the Book ·· L'art & le livre ·· Info:… https://t.co/Um1o4A3Tra September 12, 2019 from Twitter Web App
- Ne manquez notre 25e infolettre, l'arca dans la poche! / Don't miss our 25th newsletter, l'arca in the loop! 👐… https://t.co/Td5WMHXgku June 28, 2019 from Twitter Web Client
- 📣 Stage à l’ARCA • Jeunesse Canada au travail // Internship at ARCA • Young Canada Works 👉Tous les détails ici :… https://t.co/tHoVvm7zAC June 01, 2019 from Twitter Web Client
- Joint message from @ARCA_dot_art @carfacnational & RAAV: Assessing Professional Conditions for Performance Artists… https://t.co/Lmvph54jPc May 30, 2019 from Twitter Web Client
- Message conjoint d'@ARCA_dot_art @carfacnational & RAAV : Évaluation des conditions professionnelles des artistes d… https://t.co/yoqPOdjMTZ May 30, 2019 from Twitter Web Client