- Canadian Heritage needs your help to better understand the challenges and opportunities within the Canadian visual arts marketplace. Whether you’re a Canadian artist, collector, or consumer—or however you’re connected with the visual arts...
- As part of a 2017-2018 canadian launches tour, Artist-Run Centres and Collectives Conference (ARCA) will showcase The Grey Guide to Artist-Run Publishing & Circulation as part of the "Assemblage" exhibition, presented at VU, centre de diffusion...
- Book Launch — The Grey Guide to Artist-Run Publishing & Circulation as part of 8e de Page Event (Montréal) As part of a 2017-2018 canadian launches tour, Artist-Run Centres and Collectives Conference (ARCA) will showcase The Grey...
- Read « FLOW TILLA THRILLA », keynote remarks delivered by HANK BULL at the opening of Flotilla, the biennial gathering of artist-run centres from across Canada in Charlottetown, on September 23, 2017. « What brings us together if not a...
- As part of a 2017-2018 canadian launches tour, Artist-Run Centres and Collectives Conference (ARCA) showcased The Grey Guide to Artist-Run Publishing & Circulation at the Vancouver Art Book Fair (VABF), from October 13 to 15, 2017. By the end of...
- An examination of selected international models of artist-run national arts service organizations commissioned by ARCA with support from the Leadership for Change program at the Canada Council for the Arts. The study was produced by MDR...
Subscribe to our mailing list
AAARC AARCA Advocacy AGAVF ARCCO Archives Art education Artist-Run Centres Art Publishing Atlantic region Awards Bibliographies CADAC Calls Canada Council for the Arts Canadian Arts Coalition Canadian Heritage CARFAC digital equity Fees Flotilla National Conference Funding Labour MANO MARCC Members Networking PAARC Performance Publishing RCAAQ report Research Residencies Space The Grey Guide United-States Visual Arts Alliance
- Join the conversation now @CdnHeritage! https://t.co/zGf4jpynpX February 06, 2018 from Twitter Web Client
- Joignez-vous à la conversation dès maintenant @Patrimoinecdn! https://t.co/3sGksR35b3 February 06, 2018 from Twitter Web Client
- @CanadaCouncil @canartca Are we suggesting that it's ok to sacrifice one's eyesight for impact in art making? Hope not! February 03, 2018 from Twitter for Android in reply to CanadaCouncil
- RT @vucavu: Allez regarder notre nouveau programme « Familles, destins, mensonges et autres expérimentations » sélectionné par Fabrice Mont… February 01, 2018 from Twitter Web Client
- RT @vucavu: Check out Families, Destinies, Lies and Other Experiments - our newest FREE screening program curated by Programmer-Curator Fab… February 01, 2018 from Twitter Web Client