ARCA connects the Canadian geographic, identity and disciplinary based artist-run associations that make up its membership.
ARCA collects evidence in support of the distinct role and value of artist-run centres in the field of visual arts.
ARCA produces resources for art professionals who identify with artist-run culture.
ARCA advocates for the long-term sustainability of the artist-run network.
- CARFAC has undertaken a major overhaul of their minimum recommended royalty schedule; please consult the following URL for details: https://carfac-raav.ca/2020-en/ An online and print publicity campaign is in the works; material will be widely...
- — CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS / VOLUME 2 MTL: ART AND THE BOOK Deadline: September 24, 2019 The Artist-Run Centres and Collectives Conference (ARCA) invites publishing artist-run centres to submit their publications to VOLUME 2 MTL: ART...
- In October 2018, ARCA was awarded financial assistance in the amount of $143,534 over three years from the Strategic Initiatives component of the Canada Cultural Investment Fund to develop ARCA and its membership of small arts organizations’...
- May 30, 2019 — From May to August 2018, the Artist-Run Centres and Collectives Conference/Conférence des collectifs et des centres d’artistes autogérés (ARCA), Canadian Artist Representation/Le Front des artistes canadiens (CARFAC), and...
- Under the Respectful Workplaces in the Arts banner (respectfulartsworkplaces.ca), the Cultural Human Resources Council (CHRC) announces two training videos on workplace harassment in the arts: one for employers – including Boards of Directors...
- Following an analysis of Retirement Savings/Pension Plans in Canada as part of IMAA's Assessing Sector Needs & Researching New Potential Services study, the Artist-Run Centres and Collectives Conference (ARCA) and the Independent Media Arts...
Subscribe to our mailing list
AAARC AARCA Advocacy AGAVF ARCCO Archives Art education Awards Bibliographies CADAC Calls Canada Council for the Arts Canadian Arts Coalition Canadian Heritage CARFAC CHRC digital equity Facilities Funding Human Resources MANO MARCC Networking PAARC Performance Publishing RCAAQ Research Residencies Taxation United-States Visual Arts Alliance
- l’arca in the loop — dans la poche #27 + À LA UNE + Lands to Travel Through + Terres à traverser + More/Plus. >… https://t.co/zOwrHCmlTx about 10 hours ago from Twitter Web App
- Quick update re. Lacey prize: 51 nominations from far and wide, and a clear desire to acknowledge small orgs! https://t.co/jTb067leyc September 29, 2019 from Twitter for Android
- An ongoing discussion at Arca and other NFPs: a topic to visit and revisit! https://t.co/PYH5w0ByQe September 29, 2019 from Twitter for Android
- Call for Submissions ·· Appel à soumissions ·· VOLUME 2 MTL ·· Art & the Book ·· L'art & le livre ·· Info:… https://t.co/Um1o4A3Tra September 12, 2019 from Twitter Web App
- Ne manquez notre 25e infolettre, l'arca dans la poche! / Don't miss our 25th newsletter, l'arca in the loop! 👐… https://t.co/Td5WMHXgku June 28, 2019 from Twitter Web Client