ARCA connects the Canadian geographic, identity and disciplinary based artist-run associations that make up its membership.
ARCA collects evidence in support of the distinct role and value of artist-run centres in the field of visual arts.
ARCA produces resources for art professionals who identify with artist-run culture.
ARCA advocates for the long-term sustainability of the artist-run network.
- The Artist-Run Centres and Collectives Conference (ARCA) is seeking applicants for the position of: Executive Director Application deadline: July 14, 2020 Established in 2004, ARCA represents some 180 artist-run centres and...
- Earned revenue comprises roughly 10% of our operating budget. Considering the breadth and the volume of services we offer, this figure was already too small. We give away more and more because our communities are subject to debt deflation: they...
- May 15, 2020 – Anne Bertrand Bids Farewell to ARCA; Departure for Retirement of Bastien Gilbert, Director of RCAAQ; Taqralik Partridge named Nordic Lab Director; COVID-19 Impact Survey: Conclusions; Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS); Mutual...
- Montreal, May 12, 2020 – ARCA director Anne Bertrand will step down on July 31, 2020, after having served the organization since 2012. ARCA (the Artist-Run Centres and Collectives Conference) is dedicated to the consolidation of a...
- Digital Reconfigurations–For this final digital literacy micro-bite, we originally thought we’d examine what the digital future has in store for us while addressing some larger issues like the environment, cybersecurity, and self-sufficiency....
- WEEKLY/COVID-19 /04–Initial Response: Impact Survey–Preliminary results from the Impact survey circulated to artist-run centres. ARCA has received 74 responses to its survey of the COVID-19 impact on artist-run centres launched March 26, and...
Subscribe to our mailing list
AAARC AARCA Advocacy AGAVF ARCCO Archives Art education Awards Bibliographies CADAC Calls Canada Council for the Arts Canadian Arts Coalition Canadian Heritage CARFAC CHRC COVID19 digital equity Facilities Funding Human Resources MANO MARCC Networking PAARC PARCA Performance Publishing RCAAQ Research Residencies Taxation United-States Visual Arts Alliance
- ANNE BERTRAND BIDS FAREWELL TO ARCA 🌻🌹🌼 ANNE BERTRAND QUITTE L’ARCA. Read the press release / Lire le communiqué de… https://t.co/DXvSbKDhGM May 12, 2020 from Twitter Web App
- WEEKLY / COVID-19 / HEBDO #04 😷🦠🌈🪂📥✴️STAY IN THE LOOP ∞ https://t.co/8YPPNHdkR6 #artiste #artistruncentres… https://t.co/VQLjBZ7ZIg April 23, 2020 from Twitter Web App
- WEEKLY / COVID-19 / HEBDO #03 👾🌈📩📍🚨🧰💰🎯 STAY IN THE LOOP ∞ https://t.co/stcoyz0w2o #artiste #artistruncentres… https://t.co/lxfsZ5Oz3T April 16, 2020 from Twitter Web App
- En cette période de crise sanitaire, l’ARCA publiera une infolettre hebdomadaire pour éclairer les nouvelles mesure… https://t.co/axKCwAXD3B April 02, 2020 from Twitter Web App
- In this unprecedented time of crisis, ARCA will publish a weekly newsletter to update our subscribers on evolving m… https://t.co/3clGMepoJP April 02, 2020 from Twitter Web App