ARCA connects the Canadian geographic, identity and disciplinary based artist-run associations that make up its membership.
ARCA collects evidence in support of the distinct role and value of artist-run centres in the field of visual arts.
ARCA produces resources for art professionals who identify with artist-run culture.
ARCA advocates for the long-term sustainability of the artist-run network.
- The President of the Artist-Run Centres and Collectives Conference (ARCA), Edward Ayoub, is pleased to announce the appointment of Clayton Windatt as Director of the organization. Montreal, September 8, 2020— The Artist-Run...
- Empowering managers in small NFP organizations The Artist-Run Centres and Collectives Conference/Conférence des collectifs et des centres d’artistes autogérés (ARCA), in partnership with the Independent Media Arts Alliance (IMAA) is proud to...
- The Artist-Run Centres and Collectives Conference/Conférence des collectifs et des centres d’artistes autogérés (ARCA), is proud to launch “Digital Literacy in Six Micro-Bites,” its latest publication for workers in artist-run...
- 75,000 Canadian artists unite: it’s time for a basic income Today, we join 30+ arts organizations and 250+ independent artists and cultural workers, through one united voice: we call upon the Government of Canada to ensure the financial...
- Earned revenue comprises roughly 10% of our operating budget. Considering the breadth and the volume of services we offer, this figure was already too small. We give away more and more because our communities are subject to debt deflation: they...
- May 15, 2020 – Anne Bertrand Bids Farewell to ARCA; Departure for Retirement of Bastien Gilbert, Director of RCAAQ; Taqralik Partridge named Nordic Lab Director; COVID-19 Impact Survey: Conclusions; Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS); Mutual...
Subscribe to our mailing list
AAARC AARCA Advocacy AGAVF ARCCO Archives Art education Awards Bibliographies CADAC Calls Canada Council for the Arts Canadian Arts Coalition Canadian Heritage CARFAC CHRC COVID19 digital equity Facilities Funding Human Resources MANO MARCC Networking PAARC PARCA Performance Publishing RCAAQ Research Residencies Taxation United-States Visual Arts Alliance
- @MyriamWares pour ton info, au lieu de audible https://t.co/O6UN7k9f8f September 17, 2020 from Twitter for Android in reply to MyriamWares
- ANNE BERTRAND BIDS FAREWELL TO ARCA 🌻🌹🌼 ANNE BERTRAND QUITTE L’ARCA. Read the press release / Lire le communiqué de… https://t.co/DXvSbKDhGM May 12, 2020 from Twitter Web App
- WEEKLY / COVID-19 / HEBDO #04 😷🦠🌈🪂📥✴️STAY IN THE LOOP ∞ https://t.co/8YPPNHdkR6 #artiste #artistruncentres… https://t.co/VQLjBZ7ZIg April 23, 2020 from Twitter Web App
- WEEKLY / COVID-19 / HEBDO #03 👾🌈📩📍🚨🧰💰🎯 STAY IN THE LOOP ∞ https://t.co/stcoyz0w2o #artiste #artistruncentres… https://t.co/lxfsZ5Oz3T April 16, 2020 from Twitter Web App
- En cette période de crise sanitaire, l’ARCA publiera une infolettre hebdomadaire pour éclairer les nouvelles mesure… https://t.co/axKCwAXD3B April 02, 2020 from Twitter Web App