- On October 30, 2018, Anne Bertrand, director of the Artist-Run Centres and Collective Conference (ARCA), with artist, curator, and cultural worker Jason St-Laurent, director/curator of SAW Gallery, Ottawa, appeared before The House of Commons...
- ARCA is proud to once again play a role in activating the agenda of the 5th Biennial Canadian Summit of Art Performance Organizers taking place on the cusp of the Rencontre internationale d’art performance de Québec (RIAP) and the first edition...
- The Canadian Arts Coalition has created a Committee on Taxation and the Artist in partnership with many NASO organizations including CARFAC, IMAA, and the Canadian Dance Assembly. April Britski of CARFAC National has been leading this committee,...
- Editorial by Anne Bertrand in l’arca in the loop—#19 In the previous edition of “l’arca in the loop,” I mentioned the fact that tension in board/staff relations is inherent to the political life of artist-run centres (ARC). At...
Subscribe to our mailing list
AAARC AARCA Advocacy AGAVF ARCCO Archives Art education Artist-Run Centres Awards Bibliographies CADAC Calls Canada Council for the Arts Canadian Arts Coalition Canadian Heritage CARFAC digital equity Fees Funding Human Resources Labour MANO MARCC Members Networking PAARC Performance Publishing RCAAQ report Research Residencies Space Taxation United-States Visual Arts Alliance
- ADO Grant Season in Full Swing! Read more > https://t.co/nCGLmcB3QF // La période de préparation des demandes de… https://t.co/0s9oIKfuW7 October 09, 2018 from Twitter Web Client
- l’arca in the loop—#21 / On ARCA's radar this season --> https://t.co/ugEzqqZfxY l’arca dans la poche—#21 / Événeme… https://t.co/bdTPUaeq9h September 10, 2018 from Twitter Web Client
- l’arca dans la poche no 20 : Vivement l’été! ---> https://t.co/rJcqrFYbTF l’arca in the loop no. 20: It’s Summer! -… https://t.co/dCF8kFj6BV June 20, 2018 from Twitter Web Client
- RT @CanadaCouncil: Canadians are visiting museums and art galleries more than ever, survey shows | @globeandmail https://t.co/xEawr50pMU ht… June 02, 2018 from Twitter for Android
- Ryan Rice on place and land from his personal perspective of Kanien'kehá:ka #aamc2018 https://t.co/58aZIFANYK May 07, 2018 from Twitter for Android